We are me; Mummy, otherwise known as Michelle, Big chickpea; Daddy, otherwise known as Tristan, Medium chickpea; Rowan and Baby chickpea Reuben. This blog was started as I thought I was starting to loose track of all the amazing day to day things my children learn and how we grow as a family. It is also here to keep family and friends up to date with our adventure of moving our life from the UK to Australia.



Saturday, 2 October 2010

Me!

Today is my birthday, just thought I would share this.  As it is me who writes this blog, I would feel a bit egocentric writing a special birthday post for me, but I thought I would just share some of my cards.

The boys and Tris have made me a lovely card titled ' A travelling card - Dreaming'
and the boys also made me  a lovely card with the help of my mum, of photos of me blowing out my candles over the years!

So far, I have lay in bed with my two beautiful children reading stories whilst Tristan cooked me  lovely breakfast, then they all went out and I have had a lovely quiet morning to myself.  They have just returned bringing me an ice cream, the sun is shining and soon we are going out to see this.

Lovely day x

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Michelle :-)

    Ohhh and the puppet theatre looks lovely,hope you all enjoy it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so great - I love the candle blowing out pic!

    ReplyDelete