We are me; Mummy, otherwise known as Michelle, Big chickpea; Daddy, otherwise known as Tristan, Medium chickpea; Rowan and Baby chickpea Reuben. This blog was started as I thought I was starting to loose track of all the amazing day to day things my children learn and how we grow as a family. It is also here to keep family and friends up to date with our adventure of moving our life from the UK to Australia.



Sunday, 23 January 2011

Yummy Sunday


Rowan has had an ear infection this week and the doctors wanted to give him antibiotics again.  So we got them, but they have sat in fridge untouched.  Instead it gave me the well needed kick to get us back to feeling in tip top condition. 

So its been healthy food all week, fresh juices and not so much wheat and dairy.

This morning we had some lovely spelt pancakes and kiwi and pear juice, mmmmm!

Rowan helping with the flipping

Breakfast 

I decided I had to sort out the kitchen cupboards, which proved to be hours of fun for the boys!


1 comment: