We are me; Mummy, otherwise known as Michelle, Big chickpea; Daddy, otherwise known as Tristan, Medium chickpea; Rowan and Baby chickpea Reuben. This blog was started as I thought I was starting to loose track of all the amazing day to day things my children learn and how we grow as a family. It is also here to keep family and friends up to date with our adventure of moving our life from the UK to Australia.



Friday, 14 October 2011

Home Ed stuff

A few weeks ago at our home ed group we made a clay oven, which was great fun.  The following week we made bread to cook in the oven, which had limited success, well the bread rose!  But everyone really enjoyed themselves.
Shoes off, Trousers off and get squelching!  It felt remarkably theraupeutic!


Rowan with his feet in the mix

We made a solid sand dome, then covered it in newspaper.  The final step was putting the clay mixture all over the outside



The finished oven.  I haven't got a photo of it dried and with the door in, but will try to get one when I next go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment