Well today is forecast to be the hottest day for decades, inland it's forecast to get to mid 40s! We have the coastal breeze here but it's still forecast to get to 38c.
Tris is at work, outside climbing trees, not sure how he will deal with it, but he has a day off tomorrow.
Rowan is at school, where they don't have aircon, but they teach about being sunsmart and are not allowed to play out in the sun when it's this hot and are made to have loads of drinks through the day.
Reuben and I are at home trying not to resort to putting the aircon on, but it's only 10.30am and it's already 33c outside.
I have been trying to think of summer meals to have for tea and thought that today would be a good day for a quiche and salad, but even cooking the bacon to go in the quiche has made me sweat, I have had to leave it half made whilst I cool down!
The funny thing is Rowan has his Christmas carols at school tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment