I seem to have a pile of random photos building up so I thought I would pop them on here.....
 |
| Wet swimmers after a surfing sess. Rowan can now stand up on his board, he makes it look so easy! |
 |
| A bowl of flowers picked by my little boys |
 |
| Glassy sea |
 |
| Our thongs |
 |
| Tristan surfing |
 |
| Afternoon Tea Time |
 |
| Boiled eggs and Lego ninjas |
 |
| Lego in pjs's |
 |
| For Reuben's birthday Cath sent him a make your own pop up book kit. They both loved it and spent hours, thinking of their stories and making them |
 |
| This is one of my favourite views. It is along the pathway between school and the lake, every time I go past it I think to myself, oh how I love it here! |
 |
| Rowan had a day off school as he was a little under the weather and his concentration was getting really bad, so I thought he needed a break. He got well into doing this jigsaw. |
 |
| School had a dress up day, the theme was Aladdin |
 |
| I suppose this is our biggest news, we have a 2nd car. We only needed one a couple of times a week so it won't be used much, but we also wanted a 4x4 so we could go to better camping places, as here you are really limited to where you can go if you only have a normal car as the roads end as soon as you head away from the coast pretty much. So we now have Goldie, she is an old 1988 Toyota Landcruiser, a beast but should be good fun too! |
 |
| As a mid term treat we went down to the Gold Coast last weekend to go to Movie World, the boys choice. We all had a great day. This was Rowan's favourite ride - the childrens bumper cars, they went so slow it was amazing, but he loved them! |
 |
| This is Reubens favourite ride, the childrens roller coaster |
 |
| And the end of the day was finished off with the parade, they have seen it beofre but they loved it again. I thought Reubens arm was going to fall off he was waving it so hard! |
 |
| We have found a new park around the other side of the lake, it is great. Rowan though liked the adults park best, they have loads of gym like equipment there. He was well into doing 'his exercises'! |
So that's a pretty good example of our days really. We have a long weekend coming up for the Queens birthday then only 2 more weeks till school holidays, yippee! I can't wait to do some fun stuff with the boys and just hang out, I miss them when they are at school. We may try to get a camping trip in Goldie done soon too!
Wow, Can't believe Reuben is 5!! Time has & is flying! Lovely to read the blog & see what you are all doing. xxx
ReplyDelete