We are me; Mummy, otherwise known as Michelle, Big chickpea; Daddy, otherwise known as Tristan, Medium chickpea; Rowan and Baby chickpea Reuben. This blog was started as I thought I was starting to loose track of all the amazing day to day things my children learn and how we grow as a family. It is also here to keep family and friends up to date with our adventure of moving our life from the UK to Australia.



Saturday, 14 August 2010

My energy won't come out!

Don't have time to post much at the mo, but I just wanted to keep a note of Rowans little comment last week that made me think, 'I have to treasure that one somewhere'....

After the festival last weekend Rowans asthma reared its ugly head, we managed to keep on top of it, but it really makes him hyper/manic, this uncontrolable, intense energy just takes over him.  Anyway when I suggested we went out for a walk to try and get rid of some of his energy, he replied,

" You can't get rid of my energy mummy, its all tied up in my tummy and won't come out!"

It made me laugh out loud, then got me thinking how amazing and grown up he was for realising that somehting wasn't quite right in himself!

Anyway his breathing is better now, and his wild energy has left for while ( a long while, I hope!)

No comments:

Post a Comment