The air is warmer and I feel like we are finally coming out of our hibernation. Inspiration is coming back, we are outside more, getting things done, everyone is having ideas; I want to do this, I want to do that. It’s great!
Rowan and I spent the whole afternoon in the garden yesterday, clearing weeds and old dead plants making way for this years crop. It felt so good to be working outside in the fresh air and it was even warm enough to take off our coats!
 |
| Feeding the ducks and swans, but the swans were a bit agro that day, so we left them to it! |
 |
| The squirrels in our local woods are so overfed on peanuts and white bread that they are now obese! Reuben still fancies his chances of catching one! |
 |
| A new addition to the woods - Canadian Goose |
 |
| We went for a day trip to a local theme park, but being winter only 5 things were open, one of which was a sand pit with diggers, need I say more! |
 |
| Chinese New Year crafts - Reuben wanted to be a rabbit |
 |
| Rowan is really into learning to read at th moment. He is now putting sentences together and spelling words out. He loves his workbooks too! |
 |
| Reuben doing some pouring and scooping, which he got totally absorbed into. |
 |
| Rowan painting his rocket |
 |
| Chinese laterns |
 |
| Rowan wanted to be a chinese lion/dragon |
 |
| Skate ramps for mushroom skateboarding men! |
 |
| Happy chickpeas! |
 |
| Daddy has finally made a start on the boys playhouse down the bottom of our garden. With Rowans help they have cleared the area to be built upon. | | |
|
|
It is so nice to feel the inspiration running through our veins again, I really do feel like I have been in hibernation these last few months.
We are off on holiday tomorrow for a week to Morrocco, for a quick blast of warmth and relaxation, camels, cous cous and dates! Rowan is so excited he even told a shop assistant this morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment