My card reader broke last month, just as I was getting back into the swing of blogging :( But alas, I have a new one now, so many photos and things to catch up on.
 |
| Reuben had his first ever haircut. Gone are his lovely curls, they have been replaced with a twice as cheeky Reuben! |
 |
| He really does look so much older now he has short hair |
 |
| During March we had lovely hot sunshine, so we got on with garden stuff, weeding and planting. Fortunatley we didn't plant anything out as it has gone horrible and cold since. |
 |
| Rowan sowing the broad beans and peas |
 |
| I also finally managed to sperad the pile of mulch around the bottom part of the garden, its great down there now |
 |
| The boys have even built a secret den, Shhh |
 |
| I have finally had enough of chicken poo, so the chooks are now kept in their run (except Eggbert, who keeps escaping!), they have a huge area to run around and scratch about in |
 |
| The bottom of the garden is the boys favourite place at the moment. During the nice weather they were out there as soon as they got up, they would only come in to eat, then go straight back outside again. |
 |
| Rowan was well chuffed with his tower man |
 |
| As I have mentioned before Reuben loves baking, so we now have a Tuesday morning mummy and Reuben bake off |
 |
| Reuben had a 'crazy hair day' at nursery for charity, so we put his hair into a mowhawk. I didn't realise how vain he was/is! He loved it and kept saying, take a photo of me like this! |
 |
| Sadly his mowhawk flopped throughout the day and he got very upset, to the point where I had to go and pick him up. He did love it whilst it lasted though! |
So that about sums up the end of March, I will get around to posting up our Easter goings on over the weekend, but for now, me thinks its time to put me feet up and watch a film ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment