We are me; Mummy, otherwise known as Michelle, Big chickpea; Daddy, otherwise known as Tristan, Medium chickpea; Rowan and Baby chickpea Reuben. This blog was started as I thought I was starting to loose track of all the amazing day to day things my children learn and how we grow as a family. It is also here to keep family and friends up to date with our adventure of moving our life from the UK to Australia.



Monday, 14 May 2012

Reuben is 4

Yesterday was baby chickpeas birthday, little Boo was 4 and he had an amazing day.  We had planned a little garden party for him and his friends and only he could choose his guests, so he choose 4 friends from pre school, 2 of which couldn't come, but when we gave him a list of suggested others he stated he wanted only Piran and Japser to come, they are his two best freinds.  They are all so similar, slightly bonkers and lots of fun! 

The sun was shining, we had a bouncy castle and party food.  I did plan on doing some party games, but they were all having so much fun, the opportunity didn't arise.

Reubens birthday table all set out

Reubens last sleep being 3

Woohoo, a pedal bike

Rowan choose him a board game for his present

Oh, I love this photo, he is so happy

Blowing out his birthday breakfast candle

Reuben has had a fascination with skunks of late, and for his birthday he really wanted a pet skunk, but with an overseas move coming up (not too mention the fact that they smell and are not native to the UK!) we said no, so he then asked for a skunk cake!  I am quite happy with how it turned out, and so was he, which is the main thing.  He also now has 3 toy pet skunks, all of which get tucked up at night!

Bouncy fun


Love this one too!

Party time.  It was a lovely party, it wasn't crazy or manic, quite chilled in fact




One of his friends gave him these little monsters that live in bins, he loves them!
All in all it was a great day.  When I asked Reuben at the end of the day, what was his best bit, he replied, "The end, when I gave my friends their party bags"
He is such a caring, loving, generous soul that the best bit of his whole birthday was giving someone else a present!

Happy Birthday, my sweet, loving, cheeky booboo boy, Reuben.  We Love You xx

No comments:

Post a Comment