We are me; Mummy, otherwise known as Michelle, Big chickpea; Daddy, otherwise known as Tristan, Medium chickpea; Rowan and Baby chickpea Reuben. This blog was started as I thought I was starting to loose track of all the amazing day to day things my children learn and how we grow as a family. It is also here to keep family and friends up to date with our adventure of moving our life from the UK to Australia.



Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Clearing and Moving

I have a constant need to be making space, especially after coming back from India.  After all 4 of us living out of one rucksack for 5 weeks, I came back to our house full of clutter and things we don't need or use and have been on a mission ever since.  So whenever I get the chance I am clearing and moving.  I think I have pretty much finished most of the clearing (getting rid of and giving away), now I am into sorting!  I get so fed up of stuff overflowing boxes, piles of stuff building up everywhere.  So this weekend I bought a couple of cheap nasty bookcases (Yukky pretend wood, but we cant afford anything good at the mo and even 2nd hand ones are expensive!)
So me and Rowan set about building the first one whilst Reuben had a nap
I love his tounge sticking out with concentration!

Rowan loved counting all the screws and pieces and sorting them into groups.

Reuben woke up to the banging and had to come and help!

TaDaa! The finished product! It is quite sad how happy it makes me, but now we dont have endless piles of books around the house i am very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment