After our tiring Saturday everyone slept until 8 o'clock (Thats a lie in in this house!) I was woken by Rowan saying ' Happy Birthday Mummy!' It isn't my birthday he did mean Mothers Day, Bless Him! They bought into bed a lovely card with lots of kisses written into it and a new mug as my overused and much loved one lost its handle.
We had planned to go swimming today, but as the weather was sooo lovely again, I really wanted to go for a long walk. So we headed off to the Falmouth Estuary. We walked alongside the estuary on a wooded footpath, kicking the dry leaves and looking for signs of spring.
Reuben and Tristan had hidden and really made me jump at this point!
No walk would be complete without a Daddy Tree Lesson, Today: Oak Apples (Galls)
Reueben was fascinated by some bird poo on a leaf!
I'm not sure what Rowan was looking at!
Happy Mama!
Yes it did look inviting, Reuben went in up to his knees!
Football and Roly Polys, what better way to end a lovely sunny weekend.
Beautiful photos :)
ReplyDeleteGina x