We are me; Mummy, otherwise known as Michelle, Big chickpea; Daddy, otherwise known as Tristan, Medium chickpea; Rowan and Baby chickpea Reuben. This blog was started as I thought I was starting to loose track of all the amazing day to day things my children learn and how we grow as a family. It is also here to keep family and friends up to date with our adventure of moving our life from the UK to Australia.



Monday, 26 April 2010

Another busy week

Well the sunshine has gone away for a bit, but it has also warmed up and the garden is starting to come to life!  Seeds that seem to have been dormant have popped up and now they are all growing lovely!

The rhubarb is ready for its first crop, some onions are poking up their heads and the radishes are popping up too. 

We have marked out the area for the bean tipee, just need to compost it now before planting out the seeds.
We opened up the bottom of the compost bin and took out some really lovely compost (it must be a good 2-3 years old now)


The fairy garden is growing, and Rowan found this really nice piece of wood with a hole in the middle which he just 'had'  to put in the fairy garden.
More Tassajara yumminess mmmmm
My weekend was taken up with putting dreads into my hair, I have wanted dreads for a long time and finally thought why not?
They are still a bit crazy at the moment but I love them already!

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely post, wonderful to see your garden flourishing in spring...

    Your dreads look fantastic too! I used to have them and maybe will again when my hair gets longer...

    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete