We are me; Mummy, otherwise known as Michelle, Big chickpea; Daddy, otherwise known as Tristan, Medium chickpea; Rowan and Baby chickpea Reuben. This blog was started as I thought I was starting to loose track of all the amazing day to day things my children learn and how we grow as a family. It is also here to keep family and friends up to date with our adventure of moving our life from the UK to Australia.



Saturday, 4 August 2012

Crickey, I said I wouldn't be long now I've got loads to post!

Reuben has done something to our camera, now the lense keeps falling out.  So we all use Rowans camera (much to his disgust!), but it's fun when I come to put the family snaps onto the computer I find all these random ones that Rowan and Reuben have taken with all these mad settings that I have no idea how they do it!


This is Reuben stirring Herman the German.  We were given a batch of this starter for a fermented friendship cake, we had to stir him every day and feed him too, then you split him into 4, bake one and pass the rest on.  Reuben loved going into the kitchen every morning to see how much Herman had grown.  He also tasted delicious when finished!

Rowans randoms

A rare sight of Tris' baking, yummy fish pie

Reuben has recently declared that he doesn't like the beach, when asked why he said, "Because I just love throwing sand and I am not allowed to on the beach!", So he throws it over himself in the garden instead


Dave, the boys godfather, came over one Sunday for a lovely roasty and a trip to the park.  He also took part in one of Rowans photo sessions!

You can't quite make it out in this picture but this photo and the one above had a weird red glow to them


More of Rowans special effects

One Sunday afternoon, an inflatable live sized stonehenge that was touring the country came to Heartlands.  It was awesome.  It could take 100 people in one go, so me and the boys went on for a real fun bouncy session



What can I say?  It is an almost deflated balloon, not a black pudding!

No comments:

Post a Comment