We are me; Mummy, otherwise known as Michelle, Big chickpea; Daddy, otherwise known as Tristan, Medium chickpea; Rowan and Baby chickpea Reuben. This blog was started as I thought I was starting to loose track of all the amazing day to day things my children learn and how we grow as a family. It is also here to keep family and friends up to date with our adventure of moving our life from the UK to Australia.



Saturday, 4 August 2012

Those little things

When swimming with Rowan one day he suggested that I hide behind a tower in the pool and he would swim around the side.
"Mummy, this channel can be the Suez canal and you can be a somali pirate waiting on the other side" 

I did laugh my socks off, talk about a politically up to date 5 year old!
(This is after learning about where our belongings will go on the ship to Australia, as they now don't go through the Suez canal due to the pirates and it therefore takes twice as long as it used to)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reuben has now finished his nursery placement.  On the second to last day when talking with his key worker, he said to her, " Kathryn, do you know what will happen after I leave Windmill Nursery?"  She assumed he would say something about moving.  "I will be older!"

No comments:

Post a Comment