We are me; Mummy, otherwise known as Michelle, Big chickpea; Daddy, otherwise known as Tristan, Medium chickpea; Rowan and Baby chickpea Reuben. This blog was started as I thought I was starting to loose track of all the amazing day to day things my children learn and how we grow as a family. It is also here to keep family and friends up to date with our adventure of moving our life from the UK to Australia.



Saturday, 20 February 2010

A catch up of the week

This is what happens when you leave two monkeys with ink pads and stamps, not much stamping going on!  The green washes off easily, but Rowan was red for 2 days after!

More photos from Rowan, some of the photos he takes are so well set up, he really does have an eye for a good photo, I especially like the one of the cushion.


The car had to go into the garage this week too, luckily for the kids opposite the garage is a soft play centre, so I promised them a treat in there as the car was fixed.  I forgot it was half term and not sunny!  It was mayhem, the boys loved it though! 


Rowan also managed to get over another fear of his and crossed the net!  It is amazing to see your little one just go and do something they have always been so afraid of doing with such confidence.


No comments:

Post a Comment