

Well this is something I have been meaning to do for ages but never gotten around to it. I have often thought what a nice day we have had today I should write about it somewhere. Then today after reading Veronicas editorial in The Mother magazine, I thought why not lets create a blog. So here it is, I'm not really sure what I am doing but I sure that will come weith time!! (I hope!)
Today, we woke to a beautiful clear blue sky and sunshine, so were out in the garden straight away, the kids had great fun cracking the ice off the trampoline!
Then it was a trip to the recycling centre to get rid of our freecycle rejects! Then off the nearby park which Rowan and Reuben loved it was a great park full of climbing stuff which is just what they both need at the moment. I think we may have to make it our regular park for a while.
Rowan also had great fun running around with my camera, which he does all the time now. I am trying to work out how to put the photos on to here in the right place!
After the park, we came home for lunch then after naps, we made some yummy choclate cup cakes together.
Then we decorated them with funny faces, Rowan was a bit gutted that we didn't have any icing pens 'like in the picture' so we used raisins and goji berries instead!
So that was our lovely sunshiney day and my first blog. Now all I have to do is work out how to get the photos in the right place!
No comments:
Post a Comment