Was the cries I heard this morning and sure enough it was! The garden was covered and it was pouring from the sky. This made a very exciting start to our day as we were in India when the last lot snow reached Cornwall. So after Saturday morning pancakes the boys were dressed and outside before the forecasted sun came out and turned it to the inevitable slush.
I should have got Reubens boot next to the snowman to give it some scale, I think it was probably the smallest snowman I have ever seen! Tris ( sorry, the boys) had fun making him though!!
Reuben spent the rest of the morning saying " no coming sky" even after the snow had stopped falling! He also has kept asking to go out to see the 'no-man' and gets incredibly upset everytime he goes out there as he is smaller and smaller!







Oh, I've still not sussed out this photo business the snowman has come out in the worng place!
ReplyDelete