After the snow had melted and odd jobs done ( Airing cupborad sorted out today - gradually getting through our clutter!). We went to the beach for a chilly walk, some digging and kite flying. Rowan was so excited to get his spade back (it was conviscated after an accident last year involving Reubens head!)
We have two beaches close by, one of which loses the sun in the late afternoon and the other is surfing beach which is usually packed with trendy types. We choose the latter today, it was sunny, slightly windy and very cold.
Guess who enjoyed the kite flying the most today?
This is our teeny tiny kite! I didn't realise how easy it was to fly a kite until we got this little thing! Rowan loves running across the beach making it loop the loop.
I love this photo.
We then came home, Tris cooked tea (chicken stuffed with bananas - weird sounding but yummy!) and I made Reubens first bed. He sleeps in the bedroom with Rowan for his afternoon nap and the first part of the evening, until he wants milk and comes in with us. So his mattress on the floor has now been upgraded to a big boys bed! He loves it and I am hoping it will also stop them both pulling all the sheets off and turning the mattress over to make a den! I have no issues about dens but why can't they use blankets instead of mattresses!
Right now, thats me updated, time for a chamomile tea by the fire and to finish those booties









No comments:
Post a Comment