We are me; Mummy, otherwise known as Michelle, Big chickpea; Daddy, otherwise known as Tristan, Medium chickpea; Rowan and Baby chickpea Reuben. This blog was started as I thought I was starting to loose track of all the amazing day to day things my children learn and how we grow as a family. It is also here to keep family and friends up to date with our adventure of moving our life from the UK to Australia.



Friday, 5 March 2010

Thank Goodness for the Sunshine!

Well Reubens little pimples did develop into Chicken Pox and the ickle chickpea is covered, especially his head, poor little lamb.  However it doesn't seem to be bothering him at all.  He has a stinky cold with it, but is in a great mood most of the time, although it hasn't reached the itchy stage yet.  I am massaging him with Calendula oil and he is having Chamomlie or Lavender baths to soothe the rash and drinking Chamomlie tea to soothe him from the inside.

And the inevitable has happened, Rowan has tonight also got 5 little pimples!  Oh well, I'd rather they had it together!

So we are house bound.  Fortunatly its lovely weather and we can spend all day in the garden, which is what we have done today.

Rowan having a peak into the neighbours garden!


Reuben weeding the veggie patch


Rowan making a mud pie for his chunky horsey!


Rowan and his chunky horsey!


Mmmm, Yum Yum, Says the big chunky horsey!


Rowan deep in thought on the wood pile



Climbing and Dreaming


Reuben determined to make it to the top of the pile.


Made it!


Rowan being a tree surgeon just like his Daddy!


We put this little fence up around the veggie patch last year to keep any monkeys out, I don't think its going to work this year!


At the end of the day everyone has rosey cheeks, muddy trousers and a smile on their face. 
I love Springtime Xx

2 comments:

  1. Hello there!
    Boys just need to be outside don't they?! As do I xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope they are both feeling OK, no spots here yet but incubation time is up to 3 weeks so I'm still keeping a look out for spots!

    ReplyDelete