Reuben Tor, Booboo, The Boo, Rooby Boo, Reubs, Ruby Murray, Booboo Magoogoo! The boy of many names. My icke baby boy is 2 today.
You are becoming so grown up and your personality is developing so fast. I find myself thinking of you as a little baby then I realise that you aren't anymore, like when you are really pleased with yourself that you put a sentence together, in the correct order! When you put your trousers on with a leg in each hole!
You make us smile everyday, you little crazy whirlwind, your limitless energy is amazing.
And we all LOVE your penguin walk!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY little Reuben xxxxx
Happy Birthday Reuben from Canada! I realize normally on one's birthday it is custom to receive a card, but my kids were lucky enough to get one from You! Thank you so much gang, we are off the library tomorrow to check out your book recommendation ^___^
ReplyDeleteKeep the celebrations going!
♥ Gage, Hannah Bea & Max!