We are me; Mummy, otherwise known as Michelle, Big chickpea; Daddy, otherwise known as Tristan, Medium chickpea; Rowan and Baby chickpea Reuben. This blog was started as I thought I was starting to loose track of all the amazing day to day things my children learn and how we grow as a family. It is also here to keep family and friends up to date with our adventure of moving our life from the UK to Australia.



Thursday, 20 May 2010

Reuben's birthday, Part two

Because Reubens birthday is the day after Tristan's everyone is a bit caked out, so we planned to have Reu's real birthday cake on the weekend and have family around for a barbeque.  The weather was yuck, everyone was huddled around the bbq at one point!  But we had a lovely meal and Reuben loved his penguin cake! (I think it looks awful, but he really did love it!)
When my mum asked me what it was, Reuben replied, "Its a tiny, tiny, baby penguin!"  At least he could tell!

1 comment: