Well the last week has been a bit full on in our house. The full moon always plays havoc with everyones moods, however this moon seemed to be particularly strong (I don't know if thats the right word but it feels like it). I was really snappy and tired, Rowan was hyper sensitive and Reuben was even more energetic! Tris was the only one who appeared to coast through it!
To top it off the boys decided they wanted to sleep together, so we moved their bedroom around and put the beds next to each other, but in the process changed the direction (they went from being just west of north to almost east facing). Some may say it would make no difference and I didn't give it much thought at the time, until after one week of nightmare bedtimes! So on Saturday we moved them to the original wall, still together, and so far they have been back to falling asleep easily! Amazing!
So after the full moon passing, the beds moving and a lovely weekend of May Day fun and sun peace has been restored in our house, Phew!
No comments:
Post a Comment