Yesterday was Tristans birthday and today is Reubens, so its been a bit crazy in our house, birthday baskets, cakes, muffins, cards and presents!
I baked Tristan a chocolate berry torte and it was rather scrumptious, mmmmmmm....
This is the breakfast table set up for Reubens birthday with his crown, birthday basket and hobby horse.
Reuben loved his hobby horse (I am very pleased as I have been making it every night for the last week)
We went to a local ice cream farm for Reu's birthday. There is a little playground, sandpit, piggies, chickens, sneezing horses and of course, ice cream.
Reuben was grunting at this pig!
For his birthday Reuben got a balance bike, we did plan on handing down Rowans but Rowan isn't quite ready for pedals yet, so Reu has a new shiny purple one!
Then it was birthday teatime, as we still have cake from Tris' birthday yesterday, Reu just had some little muffins and will get his penguin cake on the weekend.
Rowan contemplating life over a chocolate muffin!
One very happy 2 year old.
Aww - I love the hobby horse! Our hobby horses are in dire need of a makeover lol
ReplyDeletelovely photos, happy days xxx birthday blessings xxx
ReplyDeleteBright Birthday Blessings!
ReplyDeleteLOve Gina x