We are me; Mummy, otherwise known as Michelle, Big chickpea; Daddy, otherwise known as Tristan, Medium chickpea; Rowan and Baby chickpea Reuben. This blog was started as I thought I was starting to loose track of all the amazing day to day things my children learn and how we grow as a family. It is also here to keep family and friends up to date with our adventure of moving our life from the UK to Australia.



Tuesday, 8 January 2013

2012 in photos

Well we have been busy over the Christmas break, in a nice family doing stuff kind of way though.  But I haven't had much time to get on here and post up our goings on, so I need to get back on track.

I thought I would do my round up of 2012 first before this new year starts to speed away.

Well 2012 was a crazy year for us.  Lots of planning, sorting, cleaning, doing and generally being BUSY.  It was a good year  for us on the whole, I know for some people it was a hard year and I hope that this new year brings you all lots of smiles, but it was a year of big change for us and that change has worked out well for us. 

In this new year I hope for a bit of chill time now, time to enjoy our new life, relax and be happy ;)

Here is a round up of our 2012.........






























Happy New Year xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you too Graham's from the Joines lot!!! Great pics xxx

    ReplyDelete