We are me; Mummy, otherwise known as Michelle, Big chickpea; Daddy, otherwise known as Tristan, Medium chickpea; Rowan and Baby chickpea Reuben. This blog was started as I thought I was starting to loose track of all the amazing day to day things my children learn and how we grow as a family. It is also here to keep family and friends up to date with our adventure of moving our life from the UK to Australia.



Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Going private again

I have just been looking through the stats on my blog account and again I am freaked out by the sites that are sending people to my blog.  This blog is here to keep friends and family up to date with our new life down under, not to show us off to strangers.

So at the end of this week I will be making it private again, I know some of you had problems with it and I am sorry if you have them again but I am not happy with pictures of the boys floating around in cyber space.

If you want to follow us, send me an email or send a pm on facebook or comment on here and I will send you an invite.  You can either use a gmail account or if it's a hotmail or yahoo (which is where the problems seem to be) you need to copy and paste the link not click on it.  If you don't want to set up a gmail you can view the blog as a guest for 30 days, then I can resend the invite after the 30 days.

I hope that makes sense and again I am sorry to make it such a faff, I know some of you won't mind though and I will be so much happier to not see these weird sites coming to my blog, I hope you understand :)

No comments:

Post a Comment